these are graded levels, enrollment by permission:
Intermediate & Advance Adult Kung Fu & Kung Fu (course code: KF200)
Mondays and Thursdays 7:00-7:55pm
In training, further exploration into the skills of Chinese martial arts for total body development, including Kung Fu skills, strength and power building, speed and reaction training, flexibility and coordination. You’ll also learn health-changing breathing skills that will give you more energy and strengthen your body. Mental emotional benefits are numerous. Kung Fu is a true integrative discipline of mind, body and spirit! Although the main focus of the program is core foundation martial techniques, self-defense and application and some partner exercises are explored as well.
SPECIAL! bonus weekday training hours!
Additional free training priviledge: students qualifying for this class receive access to up to two additional hours of training time as part of KF100 Mondays and Thursdays 6:00-6:55pm. Note: Saturday training space not currently available intermediate/advanced kung fu levels.
Registration Form Required! if you haven't completed one yet, make sure you do so. This is an essential step, along with program selection and payment delivery. You can click here, find the Register Here! page link on our main menu or as a link from the Adult Kung Fu page.
Selections: 1. Select your training level. 2. Select the session dates. 3. Select the correct uniform size as needed, then click "add to cart". Equipment & other items can be found on the Gear page.
Read the information on Uniform Requirements, Policies, Training Hall Rules & Manners and Breakdown of Fees as shown.
Intermediate & Advanced Adult Kung Fu Program
- Full uniform is required (see selections on Gear collection page or consult your instructor).
- Students must have clean indoor runners. Sock feet are not advisable for safety reasons.
The standard for wearing your uniform is as follows:
- All items must be clean and in good condition. Students are responsible to keep their uniform mended or replace when necessary. All items must be scent and odour-free.
- Shoes: must be clean and properly fastened. Students supply their own shoes for indoor-only use.
- Uniform Shirts: must be tucked inside pants. Sleeves may not be rolled up.
- Uniform Sweatshirts: untucked, sleeves may not be rolled up during performances.
- Traditional Uniform Tops: top one or two buttons may be undone for training. Only the top button may be undone if performing. Sleeves may be folded neatly up to the elbow crease or left unfolded. A uniform T-shirt or sweatshirt must be worn underneath, which is to be tucked into the pants. The traditional uniform top is not tucked in. Belts or sashes are worn underneath.
- Uniform Jackets: zipped up to mid chest level with pockets tucked in. Sleeves may not be rolled up when worn in public.
- Kung Fu Training Belt: is to be tied in either visible or hidden, fully-braided mode. New students may request tying instruction from senior colleagues.
- Kung Fu Sash: must be tied to the right in a single loop knot. The longer tassel may be slightly exposed from underneath the uniform top. Sashes are typically worn with full uniform at special performances and ceremonies.
- Pants: legs may not be rolled up. Pockets, when present must be tucked in and remain empty.
- Other items to be worn as appropriate.
- No additional markings, stickers, symbols, badges, headbands, hats, jewelry, adornments, and so on, may be added to any uniform item nor worn by the student while in uniform.
Read general policies and training hall rules & manners below.
Training Level Placement/Course Selection: students are permitted to register for Intermediate and Advanced training levels as they are deemed qualified though examinations. If you select a training level higher than your qualifications you will be grouped in your appropriate training level.