Classes up to three times weekly:
Mondays & Thursdays 6:00-6:55 pm
Saturdays 9:00-9:55 am; 55 minutes
As our youth mature, encouraging a higher level of self-responsibility and accountability is a part of the way we help our learners prepare themselves for their transition to adulthood. Students work as a team, participate in physical training and contribute to class discussions. They also learn how to focus themselves and work independently. At-home training is expected.
Students are promoted from the beginner program to higher levels at the instructor's discretion, based on social development & focus and attendance as well as technical proficiency via examination & grading.
Registration Form Required! if you haven't completed one yet for your child, make sure you do so. This is an essential step, along with program selection and payment delivery. You can click here, find the Under 18 Registration page link on our main menu or as a link from the Kids Youth & Teens page.
Selections: 1. Select your child's training level. Note: the advanced levels are graded and require permission to enroll. If you're still not sure where your child is supposed to be, just give us a call: 306.525.5027. 2. Select the session dates. 3. Select the correct uniform size as needed, then click "add to cart".
Read the information on Uniform Requirements, Policies, Training Hall Rules & Manners and Breakdown of Fees as shown.
Teen Kung Fu ages 13-15
- School uniform T-shirt. Add one to the cart if you don't already have one.
- Students must have clean indoor runners. Sock feet are not advisable for safety reasons.
- Pants requirement: plain black pants, no stripes or makings, supplied by student.
The standard for wearing your uniform is as follows:
- All items must be clean and in good condition. Students are responsible to keep their uniform mended or replace when necessary. All items must be scent and odour-free.
- Shoes: must be clean and properly fastened. Students supply their own shoes for indoor-only use.
- Uniform Shirts: must be tucked inside pants. Sleeves may not be rolled up.
- Uniform Sweatshirts: untucked, sleeves may not be rolled up during performances.
- Traditional Uniform Tops: top one or two buttons may be undone for training. Only the top button may be undone if performing. Sleeves may be folded neatly up to the elbow crease or left unfolded. A uniform T-shirt or sweatshirt must be worn underneath, which is to be tucked into the pants. The traditional uniform top is not tucked in. Belts or sashes are worn underneath.
- Uniform Jackets: zipped up to mid chest level with pockets tucked in. Sleeves may not be rolled up when worn in public.
- Kung Fu Training Belt: is to be tied in either visible or hidden, fully-braided mode. New students may request tying instruction from senior colleagues.
- Kung Fu Sash: must be tied to the right in a single loop knot. The longer tassel may be slightly exposed from underneath the uniform top. Sashes are typically worn with full uniform at special performances and ceremonies.
- Pants: legs may not be rolled up. Pockets, when present must be tucked in and remain empty.
- Other items to be worn as appropriate.
- No additional markings, stickers, symbols, badges, headbands, hats, jewelry, adornments, and so on, may be added to any uniform item nor worn by the student while in uniform.
Read general policies and training hall rules & manners below.