Traditional Kung Fu Regina uniform complete set: top, pants, leggings. Unisex fit in common sizes.
Leggings are sold separately, found under Traditional Wear
Recommended: add a kung fu training belt!
This is our traditional Kung Fu Regina uniform and comes as a complete set that includes top, pants, traditional leggings. Unisex fit in common sizes.
It is cotton/polycotton and easy to clean and care for.
The top is loose fitting with traditional frog button fasteners and mandarin-style collar.
See section on Proper Uniform Attire below for notes on proper wear.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Exchange only within one week of purchase. Item must be clean and in unworn condition.
PROPER UNIFORM ATTIRE
The standard for wearing our uniform is as follows:
- All items must be clean and in good condition. Students are responsible to keep their uniform mended or replace when necessary. All items must be scent and odour-free.
- Shoes: must be clean and properly fastened.
- T-Shirts: must be tucked inside pants. Sleeves may not be rolled up.
- Sweatshirts: untucked, sleeves may not be rolled up during performances.
- Traditional Uniform Tops: top one or two buttons may be undone for training. Only the top button may be undone if performing. Sleeves may be folded neatly up to the elbow crease or left unfolded. A uniform T-shirt or sweatshirt must be worn underneath, which is to be tucked into the pants. The traditional uniform top is not tucked in. Belts or sashes are worn underneath.
- Jackets: zipped up to mid chest level with pockets tucked in. Sleeves may not be rolled up during the performing of public duties.
- Kung Fu Training Belt: is to be tied in either visible or hidden, fully-braided mode. New students may request tying instruction from senior colleagues.
- Kung Fu Sash: must be tied to the right in a single loop knot. The longer tassel may be slightly exposed from underneath the uniform top. New students may request tying instruction from senior colleagues.
- Pants: legs may not be rolled up. Pockets, when present must be tucked in and remain empty.
- Other items to be worn as appropriate.
- No additional markings, stickers, symbols, badges, headbands, hats, jewelry, adornments, and so on, may be added to any uniform item nor worn by the student while in uniform.